5.25.2010

BIG[changes]

we've MOVED.
we are getting all settled in, in a bigger & more family oriented location in Coralville. I am loving decorating & such.....& will be sure to put up photos of the NEW place soon.

& I started a NEW JOB.
It's in Kalona at the Family Salon & Day Spa & I'm calling it 'ADORN'.

ADORN: decorate. embellish. beautify. grace. enhance. ornament.

If you would like to make an appointment, my # is 319 325 5523
I do: cuts, color, highlights,
facial waxing, custom hair treatments, up-do's & styles

This is the Perfect Job for me..... I love working with people, beauty, fashion {LOVE}, figuring out the best style for YOU,
& I pay attention to details/I can be a bit of a perfectionist.
love love love love love what I am doing.

bottom line is......I would love to have you in!

No comments:

Post a Comment