6.18.2010

PHOTOGRAPHY MODELS

So I've been reading up on photography & lighting,
and I'm wanting to put my skills to the test..........................
SO
I AM LOOKING FOR SOME MODELS to photograph.
I'm thinking High Fashion.
1-3 girls who will be willing to donate their time for the exchange of a picture cd.
[you don't have to be a real model!]
SO
if you are interested please e-mail me at britt-wilson@live.com
with a picture of yourself attached.

Also, if you are interested in an artistic FAMILY SESSION I am charging $100 for an hour & a half session, all of the best photos will be edited & you will have all of the rights to your photos, so you can get them printed where ever you want.

The reason I am doing this so cheap, is so that I can get practice.....
All of these sessions will take place in Coralville or Iowa City [unless discussed otherwise].
Please e-mail me if you are interested, britt-wilson@live.com

OR
If you are interested in any other type of pictures, please let me know, I'm up for whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment