7.07.2010

ADORN SALON [new promotion]

Refer a friend in & you BOTH receive $5 off your appointments!
[credit your account with $5 each time you send in a NEW friend!]

Adorn Salon is located in the Family Salon & Day Spa in Kalona.

call 319 325 5523 to set up your appointment today!
or britt-wilson@live.com

*cuts *color *highlights *facial waxing *custom hair treatments *makeovers
affordable prices.... call or e-mail me for a free consultation or pricing.

At Adorn Salon,

I care about a look that is good for you & you are comfortable with....
& I will keep you up-to-date on the latest fashion & styles.

I would love to take care of your hair & beauty needs!

& here are a few pictures of my work I have done:

Erica was my total look model, we did highlights, cut, makeup and wax.
Here are my models from my school's fashion show, where I got 1st place....
I did hair, makeup & wardrobe.
this is an example of a heavy foiling :)
here is one of my favorite trends, that I recently got to do on the model below,
"the fashion bun".
Here I am getting the bride ready for her special day!
The bride's hair from the side.
The flower girl's hair I did, she was a doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment