1.08.2011

2011

I hope 2011 has been treating everyone well so far!

I will be back to the normal schedule for editing photos on Monday.....I hope to be finishing everyone up by the end of January, so I can be ready for some more photo shoots! :)
I am super excited for the weddings I have booked for 2011----I still have plenty of openings though. If you would like more info on available dates & pricing please shoot me an e-mail: britt-wilson@live.com

I LOVE photographing any kind of occasion,
engagement-wedding-family-babies-seniors-fashion,
really any occasion you need a photographer! :)

here are a few photos from the session I have been editing:





HAPPY SATURDAY EVE!!!
-b

2 comments:

  1. Tooooooo CUTE!!!! I'm so proud of my kids..wow...wonderful photography of a beautiful couple!!....momma....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Britt,
    My name is Alisha, and my husband and yours were roomies at the Deloitte conference in Georgia. I thought I'd check out your work, since we have photography in common. Well,, you do a great job, and you have some beautiful shots here on your blog!

    ReplyDelete