2.19.2011

personal [the confident woman]

I have been reading an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G devotional........ & I MUST share it!
It's called "The Confident Woman Devotional", by Joyce Meyer.
If you are looking for a motivational religious read, I highly suggest it.

Here are some of my FAVORITE PRAYERS from the book:

"Lord, I will not give up on the dreams You have put in my heart. I will keep pressing forward and praying until it comes to pass. Amen."


"Lord, I take great confidence from the fact that You have the power to work all things together for good, even my mistakes. I delight in Your approval of my life. Amen."


"Lord, You know the walls I face. Give me strength to leap over them... even if it takes a hundred tries. Amen."


"Lord, thank You for Your grace and all the freedom it brings. I ask You to help me to be free in my relationships as well. Give me favor with the right people. Amen."


"Lord, I am so glad that I can be free to love and accept others rather than compete with or compare myself with them. Thank You for making me unique. Amen."



This book is constantly challenging.... and constantly growing the branches of my brain [thanks Sheila for that insight!]. Even if just one person who reads this post picks up this book & reads it, I will be very happy! Thanks Joyce Meyer for the INSPIRATION.

good night everyone!  ---b

2 comments:

  1. These are perfect!! So good........love you mucho.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS FOR GIVING ME THE BOOK MOM---YOU'RE THE BEST! :)

    ReplyDelete