9.21.2011

family [the Aber's]

Meet the Aber family.
They were so much fun to work with,
& were good sports when it rained for about 20 minutes....
we whipped out ladybug, frog, & flower umbrellas from inside of Bloom.
The kids loved the umbrellas & playing in the sand after they were done!

Here's the whole family:





The parents/grandparents:

With the grandkids:






The original Aber family of 7:




My lovely assistant Lindsey:

Sharla is my friend from Cosmetology school,
it was so good to catch up :)
[also note the ladybug umbrella!]
[& my baby bump if you didn't know already----february 21st----I'll post about that later!]

Thank you so much for choosing me Aber family!!! 
& a big thanks to Sisters' Garden & Bloom 
for my beautiful outdoor studio,
& cool props!

Happy Wednesday,
---b

No comments:

Post a Comment